The Richmond Curling Club would like to invite our curlers to come down and take advantage of the practice ice that we have available.
Please note that there are a number of events happening in the last couple months of the season and the schedule can change on short notice. Any time that the ice is limited we ask that curlers share the ice.
Rules & Guidelines
- Practice ice may be cancelled at ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE
- Practice sheets will be assigned by Richmond Curling Club employees
- Relocating from one sheet to another may occur from time to time, please be co-operative when asked to move,
- Practice ice is available and free of charge during posted times only.
- Be respectful of others that are waiting, and please share during busy times.
- Please check with ice staff for any pre-draw practicing.
We attempt to keep the hours below open for your practice time. Please understand that these times may change without notice due to rentals or special events. If you have any questions contact the office 604-278-1722.
Thank you for your understanding.