The Richmond Curling Club values itself as a premier curling venue within the lower mainland. We are able to achieve this through our values and mission statement as a facility. This statement and values reflect the attitudes of our staff and our members. `
To be the premier curling venue maximizing sporting and social participation through excellent facilities, organization, and organization.
- We will actively promote the lounge as a a curling related venue rather than a neighbourhood pub.
- We will only host functions that will enhance the Club’s good reputation and well-being.
- We will strive at all times to demonstrate the highest ethical manner in our business activities.
- We will represent our club at all levels (local, provincial, national) with pride, professionalism, and integrity.
- We will take responsibility for our actions relating to curling on and off the ice.
- Our primary function and focus will be curling.
- We will encourage and offer membership in the club to all; regardless of cultural background.
- We will treat all curlers with equality and respect regardless of their abilities on and off the ice.
- We will be the best we can be in everything we do.
- We will maximize the utility of the facility to generate revenue, while ensuring that we do not compromise our members, or the game of curling.
- We encourage volunteerism.
- We encourage sportsmanship.
- We encourage positive social interaction in all aspects of the usage of our facility.