“The Ministers’ Curling League invites you to join us for a fun, tactical, and competitive way to relax with a bunch of like-minded clergy and others with a strong church connection. Starting September 24,2012 the League begins its Fall 2012 season on Monday afternoons.
Our curling League is many different things:
- it is a gathering of women and men who curl on Monday afternoons at the Richmond Curling Club.
- some of us are skilled, most of us are not.
- all of us enjoy the exercise and good fellowship.
- some of us are ministers, some are not.
- we welcome theological students, friends, anyone who would find 1:00 to 3:00 on Mondays a convenient time to curl.
- we draw teams each time from those attending, so it is not essential to attend every Monday.
Please join us anytime during the season.
For more information, please contact:
Pat Burns <email@example.com>